[MV] MacSpeech Dictate Update

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Wed Feb 27 10:40:51 PST 2008

Everyone:

I'd like to update everyone on the status of MacSpeech Dictate,
including those trying to purchase from our international distributors.

As most of you know, we made a pretty big splash at Macworld Expo.
While we knew the response would be incredible, we had no idea how
overwhelming it would be. In order to meet the demand we have
increased our sales and support staff (and trained them quickly), and
we also made a decision to roll out the product in stages, rather than
all at once, so we could keep up with not only the initial sales, but
also the post-sales support.

On February 15th we started shipping to our Founders - those who took
a chance on us and bought a T-shirt from us over a year before we
started shipping iListen. We promised them first access to any new
products as part of our thank you for having faith in us, so that's
why they get it first.

 From there we have orders we took at Macworld to send out, as well as
all those who have already purchased crossgrades directly from us.
This means that even as product starts to arrive at our distributors,
it will be constrained at first. So I would like to ask all of you to
please have patience and cut your local distributors and resellers
some slack when they say they don't know when they will be getting
copies of MacSpeech Dictate in stock - they really don't!

If you need more information, take a look at the following press
release, or feel free to contact me directly.

<http://www.macspeech.com/article_info.php?articles_id=290>

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.