[MV] MacSpeech Dictate - Ordering issues

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 18 12:19:48 PST 2008

Chuck,

Trying to order the cross grade and I'm in a bind.

I've registered with the site because the local Aust distributor is a
PITA / useless.

However when I place the order and proceed to the checkout there is
an error because there is no shipping option.

FedEx apparently doesn't recognise the post code (even though I'm in
Sydney - a fairly large place by Australian standards) and USPS also
has an error.

Any suggestions?
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Windows users often swear at their PC's whereas Mac users often swear
by their Macs.