[MV] MacSpeech Dictate

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Fri Jan 18 13:20:45 PST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008, at 8:06 AM, Chuck Rogers wrote:

> We are thrilled about this new product. I have been doing demos on
> the show floor every day, and even though my voice is getting
> hoarse, I am still getting near 100% accuracy even when the show
> floor is noisy!

I checked out Chuck's demo on the show floor at MWX.  People were
sitting there with their mouths hanging open!  From the questions
that were asked, I could tell that most folks thought that what they
just saw was too good to be true, and that there must be a catch.
But there isn't.

This is HUGE!

Whenever folks asked me about speech to text in the past, I had to
give them sort of a lukewarm answer about it.  Not anymore!

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html