[MV] MacSpeech Dictate

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Tue Jan 22 10:39:36 PST 2008

Henry (and everyone else):

Thanks for your kind words.

Version 1.0 will not accept files from any "dictation devices" except
through direct audio input from the device's headphone output to the
microphone input of the USB adapter for your head-worn microphone.

Support for transcription from a digital recorder will be an add-on
that we release later in the year. We will announce what devices we
support at that time.