[MV] Trying to buy MacSpeech Dictate but no seems to be at home??

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 31 23:58:30 PST 2008

Let me apologise in advance if this seems a little OT.

However, having lodged a help desk email on 18/1/08 (Ticket ID:
17886-1418011203) and receiving no response to date I attempted to
email the sales at macspeech.com address again, asking for an update
only to receive another automated response and a new ticket number
(Ticket ID: 18684-6631012304) :(

I suspect if I don't post here I'll never hear from a human being
(since ringing the US from Australia isn't inexpensive).

No doubt the response in due course will be "No, you wont be able to
take advantage of the Macworld offer as its expired".

Here's hoping that's not the case.
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

ON MATERIALISM
He who dies with the most toys, is, nonetheless, still dead.