[MV] Dictate?

Lorin Hollander lorin at lorinhollander.com
Sun Jul 6 07:16:02 PDT 2008

I agree.  Without correction with the chance to play back what was
actually said, I cannot use the program.  Why can't the interface for
correction be similar to that on  ViaVoice,  able to correct on the
fly while editing the test in the processor at the same time.  etc.

Lorin
On Jul 6, 2008, at 9:47 AM, Ricky Buchanan wrote:

> Does anybody know what's the situation with Dictate? Still no
> upgrades that I've seen for spelling or learning or corrections or
> a heap of other very necessary things... I'm worried.

> --
> Ricky Buchanan * ricky at notdoneliving.net * http://notdoneliving.net/
> The people of the machine not only reduce everything to mathematics,
> but they also leave important sums out of the equations. -- DJN

Lorin Hollander
P.O. Box 72
Stockton Springs, ME 04981
207.567.3219