[MV] New Dictate User Setup Question/

Ricky Buchanan ricky at notdoneliving.net
Sun Nov 2 03:34:34 PST 2008

On 29/10/2008, at 7:39 AM, Chuck Rogers wrote:
> Dave (and everyone else):
> Always use the latest version of any software in order to take
> advantage of bug fixes and new features. So install, update, train.

I just had to reinstall OS X last night, so I can report that you have
to at least calibrate the microphone audio before MSD lets you quit
from training to update. It's still downloading the updates,  so I
have fingers crossed it all goes well. Went fine the first time I did
it!

Ricky Buchanan * ricky at notdoneliving.net * http://notdoneliving.net/
The people of the machine not only reduce everything to mathematics,
but they also leave important sums out of the equations. -- DJN