[MV] MacSpeech Dictate Update...

tscheresky at micron.com tscheresky at micron.com
Tue Oct 21 06:09:02 PDT 2008

>> Nice of them to tell us.

There was a press release yesterday October 20, 2008.  As far as not hearing about it from MacSpeech on this forum doesn't seem unusual to me.  I use DNS in the Windows world.  And when Nuance comes out with a new version they don't generally post the announcement to a forum.  Generally it's a user that sees the press release and tells everyone else about it.  Just like I did.  So I'm not going to begrudge MacSpeech for not posting or emailing me directly with the announcement when the update was released less than 24 hours ago.

Speech recognition in use.  It makes mistakes.  I correct the ones I notice...