[MV] MacSpeech Forum

Arnie Rosner arnie at arnierosner.com
Mon Oct 27 18:49:41 PDT 2008

Yes Randy that is my experience as well!  The newly released greatly hyped
version is more of the same tragic garbage formerly released and
misrepresented as the most creative Mac software ever.  Sounds like it came
from the same folks that brought us the likes of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

It seems many Mac users tend to be genuinely nice people.  Docile people!
Smart people!  Educated people!  Patient people!  Probably also generous to
a fault!  So I guess that is why they do not seem to be very upset or angry
at being taken for a ride.

Arnie
Just asking to receive a product as advertised and paid for in advance.

"When your only option is Success!"

GRAS - Premium Astronomical Research Resources

        http://www.global-rent-a-scope.com

Skype = arnierosner - Cell 714-501-8247 - 24/7