[MV] MacSpeech Forum

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 27 18:54:44 PDT 2008

Certainly not for me! I think the general problem is most people come
around when they have problems, but the people who are successful
become so much more productive that they don't even check in. It's
amazing how much more I can use this than iListen and I have great
hopes for continued enhancements. My great hope is that they add
mouse control sooner than later.

Hopefully other people who have it working well will reply as well. I
am continually amazed at not only the extraordinary recognition but
the ease with which it adopts my specialty vocabulary.

Valerie Maples

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz iMac
2 GB DDR SDRAM
OSX 10.4.11