[MV] New Dictate User Setup Question/

Kai-Man Lee kaimanl at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 20:17:56 PDT 2008

I can't get Dictate to create my user profile - the application quits
whenever I try.  I have had Dictate for a while but have not tried to use it
until now.  The program installs ok but when I open it for the first time,
it ask that you create a new profile.  I create a profile but then it quits
immediately.  I have reinstalled the program - same results.

I have the previous model of MacBook Pro with 2.33 GHz and running 10.5.5.
My computer is otherwise running fine.

Anyone else have this problem?  Any suggestions?

Kai-Man