[MV] New Dictate User Setup Question/

tscheresky at micron.com tscheresky at micron.com
Wed Oct 29 09:05:06 PDT 2008

I also had problems once creating a profile, but that was of my own doing.  I believe I forgot to turn my wireless microphone on.  So make sure your microphone is on, and your sound source is properly chosen, and then try again.

Speech recognition in use.  It makes mistakes.  I correct the ones I notice...