[MV] Can we have less argument? Yes Ellen.

Gavin Wynford-Jones gavinwj at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 2 01:06:18 PDT 2008

Your insinuations are becoming tiresome, Arnie. Many, many companies
are formed in Delaware but do business elsewhere: Avis, most credit
card companies, in fact more than half the Fortune 500...

Chuck has offered to answer your questions: I hope you take him up on
that, rather than venting your frustrations on this list. Your
aggressive attitude is not winning you many friends or converts.