[MV] Response to Henry-001

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Tue Sep 2 04:25:44 PDT 2008

Hi Arnie,

I believe Chuck has already addressed many of the issues you've raised here. Clearly you're very upset about many things pertaining to MacSpeech - from the product to the (perhaps) non existent customer relations department.
As Chuck and I have already said - no MacSpeech "officials" are on this list. Going after Bob (because he had identified himself as a "Founder") or after Gavin (because he seemed like a "spokesperson") is, to say the least, unfair to all those folks who are here simply as listmembers, many of whom are disabled and hope to use MacSpeech Dictate instead of typing etc. If anyone else is as upset as you seem to be - perhaps they could discuss this with you off-list, and Chuck has kindly offered to address issues with you (as a private person, NOT a MacSpeech official), again - off-list. Then again - you can always write the company itself (but not through this list, please)

I wish you the BEST of Health, Arnie.
Please make good use of Chuck's offer, and let peace reign again on this list.

Best,

Henry

> Initially, just a simple answer to some of the questions would have sufficed.  Now, however we are way beyond that. Now it has become a personal matter.  <br> <br>rgb

(245, 248, 240); font-size: 14px; ">> The manner in which some of these issues have not been addressed has really offended me.