[MV] USB hubs

jon.5j5 jon.5j5 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:34:37 PDT 2009

Hi David,
  My impression is that the biggest hurdle is wether the USB hub is
self-powered or not.  even then some devices still want to be plugged into
the computer.  a powered hub would let you offload things like your
keyboard, mouse, printer and scanner.  Some even advertise that they give
the same speed to all of the ports.

One of my favorite peripheral device companies is Belkin.
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatSectionView.process?Section_Id=205966

-jon