[MV] macspeech dictate issue

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 4 17:40:46 PDT 2010

The only time I had that problem was when I used a text expander program, but I quit using that once I had reliable enough results with MacSpeech Dictate.  Are you running anything like that?
 Valerie

Check out my kids at:
http://www.caringbridge.org/ms/nicholemaples
http://www.caringbridge.org/ms/cindymaples