[MV] Unsanity APE crashes Dragon Dictate 2.0 (9361)

david dcalvin41 at me.com
Sat Oct 2 13:24:49 PDT 2010

Chuck,
	thanks for the info. Sounds like APE is something to stay away from. I rarely have any problems with my MBP but then I don’t have many 3rd party apps for “improving” my Mac.  Don’t run into the problems some have when upgrading Apple software.  *Big Grin*

	I just purchased Dragon Dictate but have not got it up and running yet.   I really need to because I have bi-lateral carpel tunnel syndrome & neuropathy.

I downloaded the app.  One think that puzzles me is the there were two dmg files in the zip file. The application file & a file called “Dragon English Data.dmg” .  I installed the app by double clicking on the dmg.  But when I double clicked on the “Dragon English Data.dmg” file nothing happened.  What is this file?

TIA
David
Life can be great if you work at it.