[MV] Any reports on Dictate v 2.01 over 2.0?

david dcalvin41 at me.com
Sat Oct 16 08:29:52 PDT 2010

how intensive is this voice training?   15 minutes, an hour?  I did not find my first training on 2.0 a big problem.  But I can see this retraining as  an irritant.
David
This is being typed using Dragon Dictate.  Dragon Dictate allows you to talk and the computer to type your words as you speak. Any arrows, I will blame on the soft wear. ;-)
 Have a great day