[MV] Dragon Dictate 2.0 Experiences

Gavin Wynford-Jones gavinwj at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 24 12:33:52 PDT 2010

In which case, Chuck, Nuance really shouldn't be advertising it as
able to dictate into any application that can accept text input.
European consumer protection law is quite strict about this sort of
thing: we do not have "caveat emptor" here, we have "it must be as
advertised and fit for the purpose sold, or you will be paying big
fines".

That said, I have been absolutely stunned at the accuracy of the
previous version when dictating into its Notepad: I consistently get
99%+ accuracy (and am surprised at some of the words that I presume
are in its dictionary! "Kramer" anybody?). And I'm using a desktop
mike through a USB hub...

Gavin