[MV] Dragon Dictate 2.0 Experiences

DealTek dealtek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:28:14 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

Okay, I am happy to report that I think I found my spell check issue problem. it WAS quickeys app.
What I learned was this:  in

There are two ways to turn QuicKeys off :
1 -  while QuicKeys program is still active–you can turn it off temporarily in a  menu choice
2 -  actually quitting the program

what I learned was the following :

quitting QuicKeys AFTER opening Dragon dictate still caused problems for some reason.

!!!! BUT -  if I completely quit QuicKeys PRIOR to opening Dragon Dictate, the problems go away!

so now I am able to successfully dictate into programs that were causing problems before such as FileMaker and even Apple Mail and others.

I guess I will just have to get in the habit of quitting QuicKeys prior to opening dictate

 thanks to everyone for your assistance.

--
Thanks,
Dave - DealTek