[MV] Robert, here's the "ticket"

Anyse Joslin anyse1 at mac.com
Fri Apr 15 15:37:15 PDT 2011

Robert,

When you use DragonDictate for the Mac, you can use it for ANY of your work that will be used in a word processor! Here's how you can save a LOT of time!

When you put in your text via voice, don't worry about the formatting at all! I know that you will need indentions, inserts, tables and all that. However, you should, if you have standard documents, have a series of "Styles" set up in a "stationary" document that has the very formatting you need in the "Styles" menu. When you get to your document, all you need to do is to apply each style to each type of text. It will be much quicker as well as much easier after doing it a few times and more than worth your initial efforts!

If you need more help on this, just write me personally and I will be happy to help you out!

Take care,

Anyse