[MV] Dragon Dictate Crashing

Joan B Sax Ph.D. jsax at me.com
Tue Feb 8 12:56:56 PST 2011

I have Dragon Dictate Version 2.0. I am using an iMac 2.66 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, with 4 GB with Mac OX 10.6.6. The error message I get occurs right after loading my profile. Then it tells me something about too many addresses in my address book, and then asks me to attach a troubleshooting file that it took me a while to find, and which I can't open because the file extension is something like "dictlog" which is not recognized by any application on my computer. Does this help at all? Basically, I have a useless, expensive application on my computer.

Joan