[MV] Dragon Dictate Crashing

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Tue Feb 8 14:51:13 PST 2011

Joan:

When you downloaded the program, you downloaded two disk images from which the software was installed. Look in your downloads folder to see if you still have them. If so, you can re-install the program. If not. you should be able to download them again from the Nuance web site. (Never throw away disk images you have downloaded unless you are throwing away an older version.)

Your profile is stored inside a folder named "MacSpeech Profiles" or "Dragon Profiles" inside the "Documents" folder.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers