[MV] software for Tiger (D Stubbs)

D Stubbs dsmndel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 12:22:23 PST 2011

Thankyou for replying, however, the focus on reasons for non-support of apps
to me is a bit aside of what still might get me up and running. Surely here
is still hope!
Of all the apps I have none are dependent on being actively supported by the
company just to get installed - (presuming they are unused versions with
legitimate registration numbers, as mine are.)
This fact makes me think that I am only missing some little update or?  that
hopefully some kind person will yet pass along.
thanks! Del