[MV] is anyone else getting these???

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Sat Jan 22 15:03:33 PST 2011

If you reply to a message without selecting a portion of the original message (instead of the whole thing), the entire message can easily surpass the 5KB limit imposed on list members.

Try selecting just the relevant portion to which you are replying and see if that helps. (Notice below how I stripped out the irrelevant portions of your message.)