[MV] MacVoice Digest, Vol 45, Issue 12

Michael Hillyer michaelhillyer at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 09:23:00 PST 2011

I have an XTag that I specifically purchased for one of my Macs and Dictate, and it works fine, so there must be another problem.

Good Luck!
Michael R. Hillyer, DC
michaelhillyer at mac.com
320 King's Daughter's Drive
Frankfort, KY 40601
502.223.3674
Fax 223.4869

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution violates confidentiality and privacy laws, and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the message. Thank you for your cooperation.