[MV] Dragon Dictate 2 French/English?

Andrew Taylor aetaylor at mac.com
Fri Jun 17 09:20:57 PDT 2011

If things are the same as when I left, then:

The French product does include English.

"Upgrading" will depend upon the French office, but I suspect that there won't be anything. It definitely won't hurt to ask.

The best place to ask will be French sales outlets. (Find out where it is being sold and go there if you can.)