[MV] headsets

D Stubbs dsmndel at gmail.com
Sun May 1 07:27:32 PDT 2011

First, I looked back 3 years in archives, but didn't find a discussion on
buying a quality headset.
(We have iListen 1.8, and just upgraded from Tiger to Leopard)
We currently have the Telex headset that came with iListen, but would like
to purchase another for my wifes biz computer.
It seems Dragon speak website only offers one separate bluetooth version,
and looking at Plantronics website along the choices are a bit overwhelming.
Does anyone know of a guide / comparison chart / review etc. of quality
headsets compatable with our old iListen 1.8 app?
thankyou, this devise is such a lifesaver for arthritic hands!
Del