[MV] How do I read your website?

Fabian Fang ftfang at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:09:08 PDT 2014

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Eve Rider <eberliner36 at gmail.com> wrote:

I can read the header but can not go any place, other than write an email.
> I would like to read anything regarding my original question.

I am not sure what is meant by "your website" in the subject line.

There has not been any more responses to your original message since May 3,
when two of us asked about your Mac Book Pro, in order to determine whether
you can upgrade to Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) for using its built-in dictation
feature.

If you are able, please help us to assist you by providing some specific
information about your Mac system.

Fabian