[PB] loose pismo hinges

Peter Sealy pandcsealy at internode.on.net
Sun Nov 14 11:33:30 PST 2004

On 15/11/2004, at 12:20 AM, R B Williams wrote:

> There are a lot of necessary steps to swap the hinges, but it's so much
> easier than the Wallstreet model. Here's the link to the world's
> greatest
> photo show for disassembly -
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/sysop/PhotoAlbum7.html

Thanks for that link. I looked at the TiPB G4 page and would like to
save it but I can not understand how to do that. I can of course save
the link URL but how do I download the whole Slideshow so I can run it
without having it load each page from the original site each time.

Thanks

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA