[PB] adding ram - tool sets

Jill Whenmouth jillwhenmouth at mac.com
Sat Oct 2 11:29:19 PDT 2004

re the 920-91 Master Technicians Bench Top Set.
http://www.wihatools.com/92190rack.htm
wow!  how beautiful.   ah!

but the single screwdrivers at $5 and $6 each look mighty fine too....and i
can afford that
http://www.wihatools.com/273serie.htm

Thanks for recommending this site.  These screwdrivers look so much better
(esp the anti-static feature) than my radio shack collections.  I'd not
heard of wiha before.  (great name!)

 Jill