[PB] test

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Wed Sep 22 10:42:16 PDT 2004

I think most folks have just remained with the Ti list as it has a true
sense of community an most people feel it does include both Ti and AL
PowerBooks.  I subscribed here just in case, but the feeling and statements
I get on list or off list (Ti List) is that most folks have chosen to remain
on the Ti list and just look at it as a Powerbook G4 list.  Best one I have
ever found.
Ciao