[PB] test

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 07:47:14 PDT 2004

> From: Jim Freeman <jpfreeman at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [PB] test
>
> My powerbooks is about a week old: G4 1.33 GHz 12".
>
> No complaints. Everything seems to work. I've ordered a bunch of
> additional gadgets: iSight, Airport Express, more RAM, which should all
> arrive soon. I'm looking forward to trying video conferencing: we'll
> see if I can get my kids talking to their grandparents. My old Pismo
> 400 wasn't up to it without a lot of fiddling. I don't really notice
> the smaller screen, but it is nice to have less computer to carry
> around. And a bigger hard drive to put all my digital photos and music.
> I just backed up my music to two DVDs and my photos onto two more. I
> hadn't been able to back those two things up for ages. Thus when my
> Pismo's hard drive gave out I lost most of my music.
>
> By the way, my old drive won't mount any more. It's in an external
> case. It's a 40 gig IBM travelstar. I've had it for a couple of years,
> but isn't there a lifetime warranty?
>
> Jim

Jim, you may want to move over to the Titanium list as most and many
discussions on the Titanium and Aluminum books are over there.  As you can
see from messages here, not much going on.  Over there, lots of people and
lots of exchanges of mails, help, ideas, etc  As someone else said, it
really is more of Powerbook G4 list than just a Titanium list.  Hope this
helps.