[PB] adding ram

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 29 13:41:45 PDT 2004

You may not get an extra 512. When I got my new PB, I bought a 512 chip with
it, naively thinking the original 512 was in one slot, and I'd put the
additional 512 in the other. It wasn't till I opened it up with my ??
screwdriver that I discovered not one 512 but two 256's! Therefore, sadly, I
bought an add'l 512 but only ended up netting an additional 256.

Brian