[PB] adding ram

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 06:42:00 PDT 2004

Thanks for the tip. Those tools look cool. But which set did you get?
I'd like some combo that included torx, since I've got those in my
Pismo. I guess I should figure out which tools I need for my particular
machines and buy them individually. But the idea of having a set which
fits everything Apple will ever throw at me is very appealing.

Anyway, I borrowed a screwdriver from the tech guy at work and
installed my ram. No problem.

Jim