[PB] adding ram

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 06:44:17 PDT 2004

But you see, I didn't buy the ram with my computer. Apple charges a lot
more for ram than what you can get from a third party. I saw through
that little marking slight of hand that most computer retailers use. I
bought my computer that came with 256 and then I bought a 512 chip form
OWC. No problem.

Jim