[PB] Safari List?

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Mon Jul 4 23:50:37 PDT 2005

On 5/7/05 06:20, "Robin Jackson" <robinjackson at mac.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a Safari list or newsgroup?
>
> I am having real problems with Safari on my PowerBook but assume it is a
> Safari issue not PowerBook?
>
> I use my PowerBook almost all the time with an external screen (as main
> monitor) and Safari has itself screwed up so that it always opens a new
> window or pop up on the external screen not the main monitor!!!!!!!!
>
> I have tried all sorts of things and cannot seem to make it work properly
> again again.

For information on what is going on with safari in general there are the
following sources;

Dave Hyatt, who works on Safari has a blog that used to be at:

<http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/hyatt/>

And has now moved to here:

<http://webkit.opendarwin.org/blog/>

There is also the mailing list for OS X apps in general:

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/X-Apps.html>

HTH,

Richard