[PB] Safari List??????

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Tue Jul 5 14:32:10 PDT 2005

On Jul 5, 2005, at 4:26 PM, Robin Jackson wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of a Safari list or newsgroup?
>
> I am having real problems with Safari on my PowerBook but assume it
> is a
> Safari issue not PowerBook?
>
> I use my PowerBook almost all the time with an external screen (as
> main
> monitor) and Safari has itself screwed up so that it always opens a
> new
> window or pop up on the external screen not the main monitor!!!!!!!!
>
> I have tried all sorts of things and cannot seem to make it work
> properly
> again again.
>
> Robin

Perhaps you would better serve yourself by reading the previous
replies to your previous, identical, message.  Your answers could lie
there.  In the meantime, your emails are being forwarded to /dev/
null, where I don't have to see repeats of a question that's already
been answered.

Have a nice day!