[PB] Vertical Stripes on Screen

Vard Nelson vnelson at detectgeo.com
Sun Jul 24 07:11:44 PDT 2005

I have a similar (I think) problem with my powerbook.  The problem can be a
connector that supplies the screen with signal.  Apparently it wants to come
loose on some models.  The guys at Small Dog http://www.smalldog.com walked
me through a repair, which involves taking off the back cover and just
plugging the (small) plug back in.  I'm not an expert - your issue sounds
like mine, however.  The fix is easy, if that is your problem, but be
careful when you go unscrewing stuff and taking it apart.