[PB] Just a generic OS dislike

benaccetto at mac.com benaccetto at mac.com
Thu Jun 30 18:32:26 PDT 2005

Just to be nitpicky ... this is not an OS issue, it is a programming
issue. There are times when programmers take shortcuts or do not
follow the guidelines that OS manufacturers suggest. That is when
things like non-resizable windows occur.

There is very little that you can do other than complain to each
company (or programmer) who breaks these rules, or simply not
purchase their software.