[PB] How to connect legacy SCSI devices to PBG4 Titanium

Barton Brown bbrown95 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 10:08:39 PDT 2008

I do almost all my work (if you can call it that!) on my PBG4 Titaniums.
However, I have high-end flatbed and film scanners that only have
SCSI connectors, and I can't afford new scanners. I have an old B&WG3
with both SCSI and USB that I was trying to hot rod, but A) it's a
pain to get anything above OS9.x to run on the old crate, and B) the
bus speed is sub-slothlike. Are there any SCSI to USB or --
preferably -- FireWire
adapters or hubs that I could use with the PBG4s to solve this problem?
Thanks!

Bart