[Ti] Buggy trackpad

Graham Ellison grahamellison at freeuk.com
Sun Dec 1 14:31:21 PST 2002

Chris

I have the same TiBook as you and, although I don't have the trackpad
problem [yet], I can't find the reset button you mention under the
keyboard. There are a couple of holes in the chassis but only
components on the motherboard in view.

I do have a system reset button under the socket flap at the back right
next to the modem outlet socket which is on the very left side looking
from the front. You have to use a pen tip to reset it.

Graham

UK based, UK purchased 550 TiBook OS 10.2  256 RAM