[Ti] Do you have any bubbling?

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 21:26:29 PST 2002

Robert Nicholson said:

"I can notice some ever so slight bubbling of the paint on the lighter
part just above the DVD rom slot and not so surprisingly at a spot
equidistant from the far edge of the machine on the left hand side.

"So, I was wondering if there are any folks who have slight bubbling
that didn't result in chipping/flaking etc."

Again, Robert, that's exactly what I had.  Check the list Archives; it's been discussed before.  Send it back to Apple; they will fix it.

Tim Naegele

www.naegele.com