[Ti] My panic logs.

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Tue Dec 3 09:24:04 PST 2002

Well, that's telling you that almost every panic is happening while the
computer is trying to read data (or an instruction) from RAM.  If you
have extra RAM installed, try removing it.  Your next best bet might be
to run the 10.2 installer and do an Archive and Install, then update
everything to the latest versions.  If that doesn't fix it, create a
new user (and hence new preference files, etc.) and see if the panics
happen there.  If the panics still happen after that, it could be a
hardware problem.  Or it could be an OS bug; who knows...  Seems like
Apple's been pretty good about squashing those recently, however.

Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com> writes:
> Here's the contents of my panic log in case anybody can make some sense
> out of this.
>
> Again, I've been experiencing kernel panics ever since yesterday.

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html