FireWire Cable question

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Wed Dec 4 12:27:51 PST 2002

Hi Everyone,

I can't for any reason see why not - but does/will my Ti suffer any
consequences by leaving an iPod FireWire cable plugged into it all the time?

I only ask because it's not only for data transfer but for Power as well,
correct? When the iPod is not plugged in to the other end, do I have to be
careful of what the end connector comes into contact with? I think that
unless I stick something in the end to touch the small contact strips inside
the connector, I should be fine.

When I think of tower owners crawling on their hands and knees to plug it in
everytime - I guess I have my answer?

Bill Reburn