[Ti] FireWire Cable question

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Wed Dec 4 13:16:16 PST 2002

On 12/4/02 2:27 PM, "Bill Reburn" <bill at pacificcoast.net> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I can't for any reason see why not - but does/will my Ti suffer any
> consequences by leaving an iPod FireWire cable plugged into it all the time?

I leave mine connect frequently for hours on end with no problems.

>  I think that
> unless I stick something in the end to touch the small contact strips inside
> the connector, I should be fine.

I agree. Do you have kids or pets in the house that might pull or chew the
cable? That's the only other issue I can think might cause concern.

If you have either, get rid of them. Your TiBook is more important than they
are. :-)

Shawn King
On this week's YML:
Mark Greco, Pamela Pfiffner, Virtix.com,
Holiday Gift Guide & Expo Special Report!
http://www.yourmaclife.com