[Ti] TiBook arrives tomorrow!

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Wed Dec 4 17:17:25 PST 2002

Grrrf....  Did you get the 1 GHz/Superdrive model?  If so, when did you
order?  If I don't get mine by about December 20th, my address may not
work for another month or so; I'm not sure whether they won't accept
packages here, or if they'll just store them for me, but either way, it
sucks.  Hopefully either Apple or FedEx will let me change the shipping
address, however, assuming that I do get stuck with that problem.

Guy Algot <guya_gdc at telusplanet.net> writes:
> Well, the day has come and I had to share the news... those of you
> waiting
> for a TiBook may want to stop reading ;-). My new TiBook will be here
> tomorrow! It arrived at the distributors today and they are air
> shipping it
> out. The timing is excellent since I will be out of town from Friday to
> Monday and thought I would have to do it without a computer. Can't
> wait to
> see how it compares with some of the discussions regarding
> noise/heat/speed.
>
> Now I am just waiting to my sfbags sleeve to show up...

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html