[Ti] Portable Printer for the Ti G4 PB

Daniel L Kegan, Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. daniel at KeganLaw.com
Wed Dec 4 22:30:37 PST 2002

1. If I read correctly, BJC-85 not yet print native in OS X.
Any hint of OSX driver delivery date?

2. Do you (BJC-85 users) have any experience with how printing works after a period of
inactivity? I'm thinking of BJC-85 for (infrequent) travel use, with perhaps
2-5 months between, then maybe a week daily use.
Desktop inkjets seem unhappy if not used for a while,
need special attention in cleaning cycles etc
(at least Epson 800 etc)

3. BJC-85 has been out for a while Many other printers get
some kind of upgrade every few years, at least change model
number and color of case. Have you picked up any such impending
discontinuance/ upgraded model.

Thanks.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at KeganLaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd
We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.KeganLaw.com