[Ti] Cleaning screen

Jack Bozzuffi Jr jakebozz at voicenet.com
Fri Dec 6 07:15:11 PST 2002

I just picked up some "Endust for Electronics" but got "cold feet."  I called the
toll-free number on the side of the can to double check about use on laptop LCD
screens.  The rep said, "if the screen is coated, I wouldn't use it."   Anyone know if
the TiBook (667) has a coated screen?

PS: Bill:  have you tried the "Endust for Electronics" Wipes?
    Jack

Bill White wrote:

> By far the best screen cleaning solution I've found is the aerosol (blue can) Endust
> for Electronics spray. Sprayed on a lint-free cloth (or even a
> paper towel!) and applied to the screen and/or the case, it dries immediately with
> no streaking whatsoever. It's available in grocery stores,
> in least in this area, and it truly works.
>
> Bill

-- --
    |    Jack Bozzuffi Jr.    |
    |    Sewell, NJ  08080    |