[Ti] humble request

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Dec 6 07:29:18 PST 2002

At 01:15 +1000 7-12-2002, Eduard Hoenkamp wrote:
>Some people send very long quotations. Especially the last 20 lines
>of the digest is needlessly included over and over again. Often I
>find it hard to locate the actual content. It costs me time and/or
>makes me overlook messages. Eduard.

Eduard - this issue of 'netiquette' does justly arise from time to time.
For those of us (all in this List) on a Mac, cutting and handling
text in email should be trivial, so complying with the 'rules' should
not be any time issue.
We do from time to time need the reminder, to pay attention to this
matter.  Thanks.
Trevor